If you use your company's network, please clarify the following points (a-d) with your IT department in advance of the congress:
Unlock the following ports:
- Port 443 (https)
- Port 80 (http)
- Please note that our digital congress platform is not fully supported by Internet Explorer. For an optimal congress experience, we therefore recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome or Firefox.
- To ensure the best possible transmission quality and stability, the use of a direct LAN connection (as opposed to WiFi) is recommended.
- Before the meeting, make sure that sound and video quality of your computer/notebook is good.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser. Also make sure that you do not have too many tabs open in your browser.
- Please check if your browser and operating system support the playback of Vimeo: https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/de/articles/360001624108-Systemvoraussetzungenfür-Anschauen-Browsen-und-Apps
Unblock the following domains from your firewall
- Conference platform (DigiCon): www.els2021-digital.de
- Programme management: program-management.conventus.de
- Verification: *.conventus-apps.de
- Participant Chat: chat.www.els2021-digital.de
- Support-Chat: support2.conventus.de
To ensure a stable connection for the chat, we recommend forwarding the following IP to your IT department: 184.108.40.206.
Please make sure that your IT department does not block this IP. Since there may be a lot of traffic (depending on the chat tool usage), your IT system may block this IP for security reasons. If you are offline the chat continues to function normally and the industry user can also be found and contacted in the global participant list. You can then set yourself whether you want to receive automatic e-mail notification/forwarding.
As regular participants
- Please check whether your browser and operating system supports the use of Vimeo.
- If you wish to attend the program please check whether your browser and operating system supports the use of Zoom and whether you installed the Zoom client for meetings.
As active session participants (chairs, speakers, ePoster authors)
- Please check whether your browser and operating system supports the use of Zoom.
- Please check whether you installed the Zoom client for meetings.
- Please make sure that your connection speed provides 2 Mbps upload, 4 Mbps download or better. You can test your Internet connection speed here.
- Please make sure that your audio settings are appropriate. You can check your settings in advance here. You can improve the quality by using a headset.
- We advise using a laptop or computer in order to guarantee an optimal visualization. Of course, the use of mobile devices is also supported.
- Please use your real name unless your pseudonym is generally known.
- Please use a profile picture (portrait, face not covered) so that participants can identify you and can get in touch with you more easily.
- Recording presentations in any form (audio, video, photo) as well as distributing the material is not permitted.
- Politeness and respect are of highest priority.
- Please follow the chairs’ instructions.
- Personal offense, racist and sexist comments are not permitted, and will be deleted accordingly.
- Spam and ads are not permitted either and will be deleted accordingly.
The organisers retain the right that they will exclude anyone who does not follow the rules listed above.
Data privacy protection
Please note that the on-demand material will be available to all registered participants until 31 August 2021 (subject to the authors' consent). Presentations will only be stored and made available for the time agreed to by the authors.
On demand – congress material
The congress material will be available on the congress website after the congress.
All presentations will be available for individual review until 31 August 2021. Please also note that authors are free to decide whether their talks may be available online after the meeting. Therefore gaps in the programme may occur. Please also note that the study of the contents of the scientific programme after the meeting period is not recognized by the medical chamber and is therefore not certified.