Preparation of your ePoster
- 1-3 slides
- PDF, JPG, PPTX
- format: landscape 16:9
- resolution: min. 3840x2160, 72 dpi
All ePosters will be online in an self-study area. This area can be viewed by all participants at any time and will be available on demand until 31 August 2021.
Upload of your poster
The data will be transferred to us via an Upload Center that will open soon. You will receive the link to the Upload Center as well as the access data latest at the beginning of calendar week 17.
We kindly ask you to already prepare your files and upload it until 3 May 2021.
As the document will be technically checked again before the conference and adjustments may be necessary, it is important to submit it in time.
Preparation of your talk
ePosters can have a 1-3 slides and the authors can record a short explanation of 3-5 minutes.
To record your explanation you can use the programme "Loom" for example. An instructional video can be found under the following link:
> Instructional video
Please note the following recommendations:
- Test microphone and webcam settings before recording
- Shooting if possible in daylight or another suitable light source
- Avoid surrounding noises, remove sources of disturbance (telephone, pets etc.)
- Recording in small/non-empty rooms (carpet has a positive influence on the sound quality)
- Please enter your name in the footer of your presentation ("Insert"> "Header and Footer")
Note: If you cannot record the lecture with Loom, you can alternatively use one of the following programmes:
- PowerPoint: In the newer versions, recordings can also be made. Make sure to export the presentation as a video file at the end.
- OBS: An open source recording tool that can save locally. Since the tool can also be used for live streaming, the handling is a bit more complicated.
- Mac OS: There is the tool "Screen recording".
- Camtasia: The programme is not free, but after registration you will get a 30-day trial version.